|This article is a stub. You can help the Jak Speedrun Wiki by expanding it.|
The extended frontflip consists of doing a up or down trick then cancelling it into a frontflip.
video tutorial goes here
How to perform a extended frontflip:
- Get on the Jetboard by pressing L2, and press cross to jump.
- Hold up or down on the control stick and press L1.
- Right after that, press R1 to do a frontflip.
The hover glitch was discovered by Unreal704 in 2015, and is regarded as one of the most important discoveries in Jak speedrunning. It consists of cancelling a side trick with a up or down trick, then cancelling the up or down trick into another up or down trick as many times as desired to reach unlimited heights.
How to perform the hover glitch:
- Get on the Jetboard by pressing L2, and press Cross to jump.
- Press L1 while holding left or right halfway on the control stick.
- Fully hold up or down on the control stick and press L1 again.
- Don't stop holding up or down and mash L1 to start flying.
- When you want to stop, release the stick or stop mashing.