Jump to navigation Jump to search
Software we recommend for streaming or recording Jak and Daxter speedruns/gameplay.
- Open Broadcaster Software - The industry standard for live streaming and screen recording.
- LiveSplit - A timer program used by speedrunners. Highly customizable and full of features.
- OpenGOAL Launcher - A native PC port of the Jak and Daxter series. The best option for speedrunners that don't want to purchase equipment for PlayStation 2 video capture and streaming.
- PCSX2 - The best open source PlayStation 2 emulator on the market. OpenGOAL is a significantly better alternative to emulating the first two Jak games.
- Discord - You probably already have this installed. The Jak Speedruns Discord server is the primary location for community communications.
- Microsoft Clipchamp - A free video editor built into Windows devices. Very useful for cutting and trimming videos without having to worry about technical editing jargon.
- Clipr.xyz - An online tool that allows you to download a copy of any Twitch clip. Just paste the clip URL and download.